Saturday, January 16, 2010

Can anyone give me any feedback on personal experience with the 5 year IUD birth control device?

I am going to get one but I am a little scarred I would like to know how it affects women. Also they say I have to check for a string after my cycle what do they mean?Can anyone give me any feedback on personal experience with the 5 year IUD birth control device?
i've never had one but i wouldnt get one because im scared too.i'm scared to get any birth control inserved in my down there because of infection and i dont feel all that comfortable with someone looking at me down there but look up the side effects and you might get it or change your mind.if you do change your mind dont get on yaz.im on yaz and i hate it





please answer my question i need your help





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Can anyone give me any feedback on personal experience with the 5 year IUD birth control device?
What kind? If its Mirena. It has a hormone in it. Most women are very pleased with this type of birth control. The period stops and it requires no thought. If its paraguard then there are no hormones in it. This device is used to make the uterus uninhabitable for a pregnancy. meaning you can conceive but the pregnancy can't implant in the uterus. with this type you may have months of a regular cycle and some months where the cycle is heavier.


When the IUD is inserted there is a string that connects to it. the device is placed into the uterus but the strong hangs through the cervix and into the vagina. The string has to be checked after your period because during the period the cervix opens a bit and the iud can fall out. doesn't happen often but its possible. that's why you have to keep it checked

No comments:

Post a Comment