Monday, January 18, 2010

I just started the Yaz birth control. Can anyone give me feedback on their experiences with this pill?

I would recommend yasmin to almost anyone. Most of my friends are on it and I use to take it. I started on Levlen, and slowly gained a little weight and found that it was harder to control. I then switched to Yasmin and lost all the weight I had put on from levlen, most of my friends have had similar experiences. Yasmin is the pill with the one lowest levels of hormones, so it doesn't mess with your body as much, highly recommend itI just started the Yaz birth control. Can anyone give me feedback on their experiences with this pill?
It works with no problems, remember take them everyday or they won't work. I've taken them for 25years. All good! P.S. I'm Jeff's wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment