Monday, January 18, 2010

Looking for feedback on your Nuvaring experience: was it effective as birth control?

I just started using the nuvaring , my first month .. but i must say I'm MUCH more confident about the ring . I always forget to take pills.. the patch kept falling off ..


I like this because i can put it in .. set a alarm on my phone or even the nuvaring website has timer you can put on your computer so it will remind you to take it out and when to put it back in ,, SO easy


I had No real bothersome side effects .. maybe more discharge but they say that's normal ..


i cant feel it during sex .. my man says he can feel it with his fingers .. and a little bit during intercourse but it's not Annoying ..


I've hured of it coming out during sex (but hasn't happened to me )


I do recommend this method . so far so good i love it . always check with your doc or Gyn before starting about any heath things you have .. and remember *even tho i think this is common knowledge and silly to have to always say * but.. ring doesn't protect from Std's AIDS etc ... so AGAIN .. USE condoms .. use common sense ... OK I've rambled on long enough .. hope it's helped you ..


good luckLooking for feedback on your Nuvaring experience: was it effective as birth control?
i love the nuvaring, mostly for convenience. i could never remember to take pills everyday. when inserted properly you can not feel the nuvaring, nor should it fall out.


i don't use it for birth control, i use it because i do not get my period, and i need the hormone replacement. (i use it to set myself up for fertility medication.


i find that it has the lowest amount of side effects compaired to other oral pills i have tired.


i would assume that using it as prescribled that it would be effective, as long as you don't forget to put it in after your week of rest.


hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment